IRON GUARD VR (DEMO)
A downloadable game for Windows
IRON GUARD VR (DEMO) is a sci-fi tower defense game made in the spirit of classic RTS games. Lives of the surviving crew members are in your hands . Find out why the terraformer robots have rebelled and help evacuate your crew from an unknown planet, where survival is the new frontier.
• A complete 360 degrees immersive gameplay.
• Different game modes and styles.
• VR and Non-VR game mode.
• Multiple upgradeable turrets, path blockers, mining harvesters.
• Possibility of non-linear equipment upgrade between missions.
• Arcade style shooting from an upgradeable drone using conventional or super weapons.
• A unique storyline revealed through cutscenes and dialogues.
• Amazing voice acting and music which adds to the gameplay in the true style of classic RTS games.
• Beautiful and stylized environments with mysterious atmosphere of an unknown planet, showcasing various biomes where battles ensue.
The year is 2232 A.D and the crew of “Avalon” has crash landed on the planet Akris, while trying to investigate why the earlier drone ship carrying the AI terraformer bots lost contact. Fortunately, the planet is habitable because the terraformer ship and it’s AI bots had done their job to make “Akris” habitable and sustainable for life.
You are 1st officer Graves. It is up to you to protect the lives of the surviving crew. Defend all and secure resources from the onslaught of the out-of-control terraformer bots.
Use the engineering drone, erect defensive turrets, build various structures and collect resources. You need to survive at all costs to find out what caused the Terraformers to go rogue and not complete the terraformation.
|Release date||Sep 01, 2021|
|Tags||Arcade, Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, Tower Defense, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Valve Index|
|Links||Steam, Community, Soundtrack, Twitter|
Make sure you have Steam VR installed, otherwise the game will run in Non-VR mode only.
- First post!Aug 17, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.